Antler chews are the perfect combination of sustainable and durable. This natural chew is perfect for dogs between 70-90lbs. Antler chews and toys have numerous qualities that a dog can benefit from.
- Antlers are nearly indestructible and will provide months of chewing fun.
- Chewing antlers can stimulate your dog's mind and can make their day more enjoyable.
- Antlers are full of calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- Antlers are a natural way for dogs to maintain healthy and clean teeth.
- Elk and deer antlers will not split or crack like other natural chewing options.
All of our antler chews that we carry are natural sheds from wild elk and deer. These sheds are found by shed hunters and their dogs in the Colorado area.
Specifications: Minimum of 8" long and 7oz
Do not leave dog unattended with antler toys or chews. Always supervise your dog when chewing. Once an antler becomes too small and might pose a choking hazard, discard and replace with a new one. Antlers are capable of breaking dog's teeth. Pay attention to your dog's chewing habits.
DISCLAIMER: Wild Hound Outfitters is not responsible for any injuries that may occur from using this product. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet.