Looking for a fun and natural toy for your dog? You found the one! This handmade antler toy is crafted out of organic hemp rope and natural elk antler sheds and is perfect for dogs between 60-100lbs. Antler chews and toys have numerous qualities that a dog can benefit from.
- Antlers are nearly indestructible and will provide months of chewing fun.
- Chewing antlers can stimulate your dog's mind and can make their day more enjoyable.
- Antlers are full of calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- Antlers are a natural way for dogs to maintain healthy and clean teeth.
- Elk and deer antlers will not split or crack like other natural chewing options.
All of our antler chews that we carry are natural sheds from wild elk and deer. These sheds are found by shed hunters and their dogs in the Colorado area. The 100% organic hemp rope used in this product is produced at a small family operation based out of Washington. Hemp rope is a healthier alternative to other natural and synthetic ropes, as hemp rope is easily digested. If you have a heavy chewer it is not likely that they rope will last very long, but the antler base will last for months to come!
Specifications: 14" long x 3" wide, minimum of 12oz
Do not leave dog unattended with antler toys or chews. Always supervise your dog when chewing. Once an antler becomes too small and might pose a choking hazard, discard and replace with a new one. Antlers are capable of breaking dog's teeth. Pay attention to your dog's chewing habits.
DISCLAIMER: Wild Hound Outfitters is not responsible for any injuries that may occur from using this product. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet.